Type Here to Get Search Results !

Human Expressions (Etiquette) - Telephone or Mobile Etiquette - Cell Phone Etiquette

0

Human Expressions (Etiquette)

Expressions for MILD COMPLAINT
1. I regret to say that I am unable to attend the function.
2. I'm afraid that I've a complaint to make.
3. I'm sorry to bring it to your notice.
4. I'm not sure how to say this, but he hasn't attended the class
5. Well, such things shouldn't happen.
6. You can do still better.



Expressions for STRONG COMPLAINT
1. I really must object.
2. I take strong exception.
3. This is a very serious matter.
4. I'm afraid that it is not an excuse.


Expressions for MILD APOLOGY
1. Allow me to tender my apologies
2. I'm really sorry. It's my fault
3. I really feel bad about it
4. Please allow me to offer my apology
5. Please forgive me for my mistake.
6. I'm sorry for being late to the function.
7. Sorry to interrupt you.
8. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.


Expressions for a STRONG APOLOGY
1. I can't find words to express my feelings
2. I can't tell you how sorry I am.
3. I'm indeed sorry to hear the sad news.
4. I'm sorry. I assure you it won't happen again.
5. I'm really sorry. This is entirely my mistake.
6. We are indeed sorry for starting the meeting an hour late.
7. I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.





Expressions for MILD AGREEMENT
1. I agree
2. l agree for your proposal to some extent.
3. I think you're right.
4. You're quite right.
5. That sounds good.
6. That's a nice idea.


Expressions for STRONG AGREEMENT
1. I do agree with you.
2. entirely agree with you.
3. You're absolutely right.
4. That's great!
5. That's perfectly all right.
6. What a wonderful splendid idea!
7. Yes, certainly.


Expressions for MILD DISAGREEMENT
1. I'm afraid, disagree with you.
2. Well, don't know how to accept.
3. Well, I wouldn't say that.
4. I'm afraid I'm not convinced
5. I'm not too sure about that.


Expressions for STRONG DISAGREEMENT
1. I'm afraid I don't agree at all
2. I'm not at all convinced
3. To be gaite frank, l don't think so.

Telephone Etiquette


1.  While making a call
Hello, Could I speak to Nagendra, please?
May I speak to Ms. Devi, Please?
Could you put me through to Mahesh, Please?
Hi, Is Priya there?
Can speak to Priya?





2.  If the caller is Unavailable
I'm sorry. He's in a meeting at the moment.
I'm sorry. He's is not available at present.
Sorry, he's away for the day.
Sorry, he's out of the office at the moment.


3.   Asking for repetition
Could you repeat the number, please?
Could I have your number again, please?
Would you mind repeating that?


4.  While ending a call
Have a nice day!
Good day!
Nice talking to you. Goodbye!
It's time for me to go to college/ office.
OK, see you soon, then
then. Thank you.
Thanks for calling
Yes, see you on Sunday. Bye.
Tags

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి

0 కామెంట్‌లు

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad