Type Here to Get Search Results !

IBPS-RRB Assistant (Prelims) Mock Test

0
Questions(1-5): Directions: In the following  question, there are two statements followed by two conclusions I and II. Consider the given statements to be true even if they are inconsistent with the known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the given
statements.
1. Statements: 
Many actors are singers.
All singers are dancers.
Conclusions: 
I. Some actors are dancers.
II. No singer is actor.
1. Only conclusion I follows
2. Only conclusion II follows
3. Either conclusion I or II follows
4. Neither conclusion I nor II follows
5. Both I and II follow

2. Statements: 
Some parrots are doves.
All doves are peacocks.
Conclusions: 
I. All peacocks are doves.
II. Some peacocks are parrots.
1. Only conclusion I follows
2. Only conclusion II follows
3. Either I or II follows
4. Neither I nor II follows
5. Both I and II follow

3. Statements: 
All foxes are alligators.
Some alligators are jackals.
Conclusions: 
I. Some foxes are jackals.
II. All foxes are jackals.
1. Only conclusion I follows
2. Only conclusion II follows
3. Either conclusion I or II follows
4. Neither conclusion I nor II follows
5. Both conclusions I and II follow

4. Statements: 
Some pens are fireworks.
All fireworks are toys.
Conclusions: 
I. Some toys are pens.
II. Some toys are fireworks.
1. Only conclusion I follows
2. Only conclusion II follows
3. Either conclusion I or II follows
4. Both conclusions I and II follow
5. Neither conclusion I nor II follows

5. Statements: 
All hens are parrots.
No parrot is swan.
Conclusions:
I. No hen is swan.
II. Some swans are hens.
1. Only conclusion I follows
2. Only conclusion II follows
3. Either conclusion I or II follows
4. Neither conclusion I nor II follows
5. Both conclusions I and II follow





Questions (6-10): Directions: Read the following information to answer the question.
i. A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting in a circle facing the centre.
ii. E is the immediate neighbour of A and D.
iii. Fand C have a common neighbour, but not G
iv. F is to the immediate right of A.

6. Which of the following is not a pair of persons sitting adjacent to each other?
1. BA
2. CB
3. DE
4. GD
5. None

7. Which of the following pairs has the second person sitting immediately to the right of the first?
1. AB
2. CB
3. EA
4. DG
5. None

8. What is the position of F?
1. Third to the left of C
2. Second to the right of C
3. To the immediate left of A
4. Third to the right of D
5. None of these

9. Who are the immediate neighbours of B?
1. A and F
2. C and D
3. F and C
4. C and G
5. Data inadequate

10. Which of the following persons are sitting adjacent to one another from left to right in the order as shown?
1. EAD
2. DEA
3. ADE
4. EDA
5. FAB
                                       

Questions(11-15): Directions: In the following question, the symbols @, ©, %, $ and δ are used with the following meanings:
� ‘P%Q’ means ‘P is greater than Q’.
� ‘PδQ’ means ‘P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q’.
� ‘P@Q’ means ‘P is smaller than Q’.
� ‘P©Q’ means ‘P is either smaller than or equal to Q’.
� ‘P $ Q’ means ‘P is either greater than or equal to Q’.

Assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true. Mark answer as
A. if only conclusion I is true
B. if only conclusion II is true
C. if either conclusion I or conclusion II is true
D. if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true
E. if both conclusions I and II are true

11. Statements: H $ N, N % R, R @ J 
Conclusions: I. R @ H II. J % H
1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E

12. Statements: V % B, B $ D, D © E
Conclusions: I. E δ B II. D @ V
1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E

13. Statements: M @ J, J © R, R K
Conclusions: I. K J II. K % J
1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E

14. Statements: N $ T, T H, N @ W
Conclusions: I. W % T II. H © N
1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E

15. Statements: F @ R, R © V, V $ T
Conclusions: I. V % F II. F @ T
1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E
                                    

Questions(16-20): Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the question.
� Seven friends M, T, K, Q, R, P and H have taken admissions in three different engineering
streams, i.e. Electrical, Computer and Electronics. At least two students are admitted in each stream. All of them are in different colleges, i.e. A, B, C, D, E, F and G. The orders of students’ streams and the colleges are not necessarily the same. K is admitted to college C in Electronics. The one who
studies in college A does not study Computers. M studies in college G but does not study Electrical or Computers. Tand P study in the same stream but not in  Electrical stream. H studies in college F in
the same stream as K. Q studies in college  B. T does not study in college E.

16. Who studies in college A?
1. T
2. P
3. R
4. R or T
5. None

17. Which of the given streams has three students?
1. Electrical
2. Electronics
3. Electrical or Electronics
4. Computers
5. Computers or Electronics

18. Which of the following combinations of 'student - stream' is correct?
1. R – Computers
2. Q – Electrical
3. T – Electrical
4. R – Electronics
5. None of these

19. The student studying in college ‘B‘ studies in which stream?
1. Electronics
2. Computers
3. Electrical
4. Electrical or Electronics
5. Computers or Electrical

20. In which college and stream does R study?
1. A– Electrical
2. A– Electronics
3. D– Computers
4. E– Computers
5. None of these
                                        

Questions(21-25): Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the following question.
� A, B, C, D and E are sitting on a bench facing north. D is not sitting with E, who is sitting on the left end of the bench. C is at the second position from the right end. A is to the right of B and E only.

21. Who is sitting at the right end of the bench?
1. A
2. B
3. E
4. D
5. C

22. What is the position of C with respect to D?
1. Immediate right
2. Immediate left
3. Two places to the right
4. Cannot be determined
5. None

23. Which of the following pairs represents neighbours?
1. BC
2. DA
3. BA
4. EA
5. ED

24. What is the position of A with respect to E?
1. Immediate right
2. Immediate left
3. Second to the right
4. Second to the left
5. Cannot be determined

25. How many persons are sitting between E and D?
1. 0
2. 1
3. 2
4. 3
5. Cannot be determined

26. Pointing to a picture of a child, Narendra says, "The sister of this child's father is the only daughter of my mother's father. ‘How is the father of the child related to Narendra’?
1. Nephew
2. Aunt
3. Cousin
4. Father
5. Uncle

27. Pointing to Manju, Gaurav said, 'She is the wife of the only son of my father's father.' How is Manju related to Gaurav?
1. Mother
2. Sister
3. Aunt
4. Sister-in-law
5. None

28. A lady pointing to a man in a photograph says, ‘The father of his brother is the only son of my maternal grandfather.’ How is the man related to that lady?
1. Husband
2. Son
3. Father
4. Maternal uncle
5. None of these




                                   

Questions (29-31): Directions: The following item consists of a question and two statements numbered l and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give your answer.

29. T studies in which school?
� I. T does not study in the same school as R or J
� II. R and J study in schools D and F, respectively
1. I alone is sufficient, while II alone is not sufficient.
2. II alone is sufficient, while I alone is not sufficient.
3. Either I or II is sufficient.
4. Neither I nor II is sufficient.
5. Both I and II are sufficient.

30. Who is the tallest among A, B, C and D?
� I. A is taller than D, who is taller than B.
� II. C is shorter than B.
1. The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
2. The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
3. The data in statement I alone or in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
4. The data in both statements I and II is not sufficient to answer the question.
5. The data in both statements I and II together is necessary to answer the question.

31. Is it 5 O’clock?
� I. One hour ago, Reena left for home.
� II. One hour later, the hour and minute hands of the clock will make a straight line.
1. The data in Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in Statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
2. The data in Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in Statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
3. The data in Statement I alone or in Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
4. The data in both Statements I and II is not sufficient to answer the question
5. If the data in both the Statements I and II together is necessary to answer the question.

32. In a certain code ADJUST is written as JDATSU. How is VERIFY written in that code?
1. REVFYI
2. REVYFI
3. ERVYFI
4. VRFYIF
5. None

33.`TRADE` is related to `UQBCF` in the same way as `PLATE` is related to
1. QMBUF
2. OMZUD
3. QKBSF
4. QKBUF
5. None

34. Camry is to the West of Bob and South- West of Adam. David is to the North-West of Adam and North of Camry. David, Adam and Bob are in a straight line. In which direction, from the position of
Adam, is Bob located?
1. South-East
2. South-West
3. North-East
4. North-West
5. North




                                 

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి

0 కామెంట్‌లు

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad